photo zzz-1.jpg

Friday, April 6, 2012

Myself

Post these rules.
Post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions provided by the person who tagged you.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
Tag 11 people.

1. I am 36 weeks pregnant. That means I only have 4 more weeks to go, hopefully. I can't wait any longer than 4 weeks.

2. One day last summer a bunch of us girls got together. We were talking about how birth control makes us crazy. By the end of that night, I decided to go off birth control and just be careful. I was positive I was being careful. One month later I was pregnant. I'm obviously very fertile.

3. I am probably the most awkward person alive (surprise, surprise). Sometimes I'll just be talking to someone and my face will go bright red for no reason. And because I know it's red, I just get even more embarrassed. Weird.

4. I love Little Mermaid. Tyler says it's because us gingers need to stick together. He's probably right.

5. I love good smelling things. Especially good smelling laundry. There's nothing better than getting into bed with clean sheets. My favorite.

6. I hate Pawn Stars and Auction Hunters because that's all Tyler ever watches, and it's always on!

7. I would pick water over pop any day. Except when I'm eating popcorn.

8. I want to name baby girl Zara, but Tyler hates it. If everyone could tell Tyler what an awesome name that is every time you see him, it would be greatly appreciated.

9. Movie mill popcorn is the best thing on the planet. I could eat a jumbo by myself every day probably. Delicious.

10. I wish I was a hippie. I love everything about them, especially their hair. Really, I just really, really, really want long hair.

11. I think the Cardston temple is one of the most beautiful places. My biggest want in life right now bedsides having a healthy baby is having my little family sealed there.


Steph's Questions
1. What is your favorite genre of music?

I love music. I think it's safe to say when I'm home alone or driving, 90% of the time I have music on. As for my favorite genre, I don't think I have one. Basically if it's a good song, I'm going to like it. I dislike screamo very much, Tyler's rap songs, and I'm not a fan of country, but that being said, there are probably 3 country songs I like. I love finding songs no one's heard before, and I hate when songs I like go on the radio. I think it wrecks them.

2. What is your favorite book you have read?

I don't think I can pick one book. I'm a huge fan of books. If I had to pick 3 I'd say The Hunger Games, Unbroken, and The Forgotten Garden.

3. Which would you choose... Chicken or steak?

Chicken, but steak is wonderful too.

4. If you had one day to do anything you wanted to do, go anywhere you wanted to go, be with anyone you wanted to be with and spend as much money as you wanted to... how would that day go?

I'm going to say I would want to go lay on a sandy beach somewhere nice and hot and just bask in the sun and swim in the ocean all day long. With Tyler and baby girl. Is that lame? Whatever, I love the beach.

5. If you could change ONE thing about yourself (physically, emotionally etc.) What would it be?

I'm torn between not being awkward anymore and having my hair grow. I think in the end I would choose not being awkward anymore. I think it would be quite lovely to be able to go up to anybody and have a normal conversation with them. I would love my hair to be long, but that's why I have extensions I suppose.

6. What is your favorite color combination?

Right now, coral and aqua and cream. Kind of like this.



7. Where would be your dream location to live for the rest of your life?

New Zealand, but all my family would have to move with me. It would be no fun without family.

8. What is your biggest fear when it comes to raising your family?

As I'm having a baby pretty quick here, I've actually thought a lot about this. I think there's so much to fear about raising a family, especially at this time of the world, but in the end, I think my biggest fear is that my kids won't love me. I think it's so important that there's love in the family.

9. If you were in a park and someone was screaming for help, what would you do?

My first thought was that I'd probably call Tyler and ask him what to do. I'm a big baby, so I'd probably get as far away from the screaming as I could, so hopefully Tyler or whoever I called would calm me down and get me to call the cops or flag a big manly muscle man down to go see what was happening.


10. If you and your spouse were about to get your first pet, what would you get and what would you name it?

Well, I think I would try at a dog again. A husky this time, and we'd name him Fergus. Just kidding. How about Hawk?

11. What is your perfect day in? You know... a day on a cold, rainy day.. what would you do?

I would want it to be a snow day with all the power out. I always loved when that happened. The perfect day for me would be sitting by a fireplace with a nice big blanket and hot chocolate and roasting marshmallows and playing board games all day long.

Well now that you all know all about me, feel free to copy and post this so I can know all about you! I'm not going to tag anyone or make up new questions, so everyone can just answer the same questions if they'd like.

27 more days!
And I feel ridiculous taking pictures of myself.







1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm happy you did this! I'm excited to come home and to meet lil baby girl!

    ReplyDelete