photo zzz-1.jpg

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bloomed

I have bloomed into a very pregnant, very large mom to be.

It takes a lot of effort to get out of bed, I get really uncomfortable sitting at work all day, I pee every single night at 3 in the morning, and I feel the need to waddle everywhere I go. Oh, the joys of being pregnant.

And as the due date is now only 7 weeks away, I am completely and utterly terrified.

I am a little scared of labor. And by a little I mean a lot. I have dreams about it, and I wake up literally shaking like a leaf. Sometimes I pretend it's going be hunky dory, but then I get to my prenatal classes and they make me watch birthing movies, and then I get all freaked out again. That's all I can think about before I go to bed, and I make Tyler listen to my worries for hours on end. I'm so scared I could die!!!

But then baby girl kicks a big kick, and I can see her foot or her elbow or her knee push against my belly. I love it. I could watch it all day. One day I felt her brush something against my hand. It wasn't just a kick either. It was like we touched for real! So cool.

I'm not so much terrified of being a mom. I actually am looking forward to that part tenfold. I can't wait to have someone to cuddle with all the time and to keep me company while Tyler works. I already try to wake her up when I'm bored. Doesn't work.


2 comments:

  1. Brittney! That is one cute belly you have going on there :) almost makes me want to get preggers... Almost. Ha only cuz I would never look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyra, get pregnant! Everyone else is doing it. It's uber fun.

    ReplyDelete