photo zzz-1.jpg

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Growing Pains

Sad day when baby girl doesn't fit into her newborn clothes anymore.  Just breaks my heart.  Slow down Hazel!


I can't believe she'll be 4 weeks this Thursday. Her Asian slanted eyes are gone now, her eyes have lightened up, her double chin is ever expanding, and she weighed 9 pounds 7 ounces last week.  She's growing so fast, and she seems to change a little bit every day. I'm not really a fan of it.  I would prefer if she stayed small forever.  I will admit I'm excited to see her smile and hear her laugh and listen to her talk, but that can all just take its time if it means Hazel will stay my little baby.

With Tyler as her dad and me as her mom, it's no surprise that Hazel loves to sleep. For the first little while, she wouldn't even cry because it took way too much energy for her. She would just whimper and then go back to sleep.  I loved it. She's giving it her all to wake up in this video, but it turns out to be a major fail.


Hazel just happens to be the prettiest little baby ever, and if you don't already think so, I think it's safe to say these pictures will definitely convince you.  Kyra was the brain behind all these pictures, and I'm in love with every single one of them. Thank you, Kyra! You are the best!










Having a baby has definitely changed my life, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. It amazes me that I can love something as much as I love Hazel.  It sometimes hurts my heart because there's so much love in there. I feel like I've known her forever, and in a way I guess I really have. It's been a splendid thing getting to reunite with her again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment