photo zzz-1.jpg

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a GIRL :)


And Tyler and I couldn't be happier I don't think. I'm sure if it was a boy we would be just as thrilled, but she's already got us wrapped around her finger! She's going to be my best friend, and my little doll to dress up in ruffles and sparkles and big flower headbands.

The doctor's office called me the morning of the 19th. I think I actually squealed with delight when the nurse told me I was having a girl. I never squeal with delight, so you can bet your sweet bum that I was SUPER excited. I couldn't wait to tell Tyler.... until I remembered that he was pretty set on having a boy. He wanted it to be a boy SO bad, and I kept telling him that I was sure it was a boy because I was having dreams of a little boy. Oops.

But Tyler was just as excited as I was. He told me he needed to go get his gun license right away and that he couldn't wait for her to be daddy's little girl. Aww.

I'm 23 weeks now! I feel her kick every day. I crave her kicks. I just want to feel them all the time. Tyler finally caught her kicking one day while we were in Whitefish. I think I was more excited that he felt her than he was. Four more months! I cannot wait!



My New Year's resolution was going to be to go on a sugar diet. I knew I wouldn't last long, so my goal was only to last a week at first. It is now the 3rd of January and I'm sitting here eating a bowl of ice cream. Whatever, I'm pregnant. I can eat what I want.


1 comment:

  1. ha, screw any food resolutions when you are pregnant! I am LOVING the chocolate ice cream right now! And I'm jealous of your belly. :)

    ReplyDelete