On a more positive note, take a look at this little gem. As you're all quite aware, I'm a little bit obssessed with this sweet girl.
At 4 and a half months, Hazel:
1. Loves herself. She'll smile and talk to herself in the mirror for hours.
2. Loves puppy dogs. For about one week she'd laugh whenever she'd see a jumping puppy dog. We have tried and tried and tried to make her laugh since, but she won't do it.
3. Loves her bath times, as I'm sure most babies do.
4. Sleeps in mom and dad's bed because we're suckers and she gets whatever she wants. She sleeps 12 hours though, so we can't complain.
5. Will only fall asleep with a soother in her mouth and a blanket over her head. Weirdo.
6. Hates when we're not paying attention to her.
7. Refuses to smile once we leave our house. She goes stone-faced, and unless you're lucky, she won't give you the time of day.
And we just love her to pieces. We think that every little thing she does is the cutest, we think that she's the smartest baby in the world, we can't stop talking about her, we think she's just a little miracle, and I could go on and on. We're in love!
P.s. We miss Auntie Sonny! She was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. I'm so proud of her! We love you, Sonia!
P.s.s. We miss Auntie Sariah and Auntie Steph and Uncle Travis and Uncle Ken too! We love you all!